Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 899–913, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Logan, B. R. and Zhang, M.-J. (2013), The use of group sequential designs with common competing risks tests. Statist. Med., 32: 899–913. doi: 10.1002/sim.5597
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: U01HL069294
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA54706-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!