Maximizing an ROC-type measure via linear combination of markers when the gold reference is continuous
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1893–1903, 20 May 2013
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-c. I. (2013), Maximizing an ROC-type measure via linear combination of markers when the gold reference is continuous. Statist. Med., 32: 1893–1903. doi: 10.1002/sim.5616
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 99-2118-M-001-001-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!