Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
A Bayesian model for misclassified binary outcomes and correlated survival data with applications to breast cancer†‡
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 2320–2334, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Luo, S., Yi, M., Huang, X. and Hunt, Kelly K. (2013), A Bayesian model for misclassified binary outcomes and correlated survival data with applications to breast cancer. Statist. Med., 32: 2320–2334. doi: 10.1002/sim.5629
Sheng Luo and Min Yi contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: U01 NS043127
- NINDS. Grant Number: U01NS43128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!