Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1524–1535, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Eng, K. H., Wang, S., Bradley, W. H., Rader, J. S. and Kendziorski, C. (2013), Pathway index models for construction of patient-specific risk profiles. Statist. Med., 32: 1524–1535. doi: 10.1002/sim.5641
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL083806, LM007359, GM102756
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute of Southeastern Wisconsin. Grant Number: NIH UL1RR031973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!