Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1079–1111, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Dmitrienko, A., D'Agostino, R. B. and Huque, M. F. (2013), Key multiplicity issues in clinical drug development. Statist. Med., 32: 1079–1111. doi: 10.1002/sim.5642
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!