A unified inference procedure for a class of measures to assess improvement in risk prediction systems with survival data
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 14, pages 2430–2442, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
Uno, H., Tian, L., Cai, T., Kohane, I. S. and Wei, L.J. (2013), A unified inference procedure for a class of measures to assess improvement in risk prediction systems with survival data. Statist. Med., 32: 2430–2442. doi: 10.1002/sim.5647
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!