Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1572–1583, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Lin, T. H. and Tsai, M.-H. (2013), Modeling health survey data with excessive zero and K responses. Statist. Med., 32: 1572–1583. doi: 10.1002/sim.5650
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!