Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2070–2078, 30 May 2013
How to Cite
Brinks, R., Landwehr, S., Icks, A., Koch, M. and Giani, G. (2013), Deriving age-specific incidence from prevalence with an ordinary differential equation. Statist. Med., 32: 2070–2078. doi: 10.1002/sim.5651
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!