Epigenetic change detection and pattern recognition via Bayesian hierarchical hidden Markov models
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 2292–2307, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Zang, M. and Xiao, G. (2013), Epigenetic change detection and pattern recognition via Bayesian hierarchical hidden Markov models. Statist. Med., 32: 2292–2307. doi: 10.1002/sim.5658
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!