Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Analysis of multicentre trials with continuous outcomes: when and how should we account for centre effects?†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1136–1149, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Kahan, B. C. and Morris, T. P. (2013), Analysis of multicentre trials with continuous outcomes: when and how should we account for centre effects?. Statist. Med., 32: 1136–1149. doi: 10.1002/sim.5667
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!