Standard error of inverse prediction for dose–response relationship: approximate and exact statistical inference
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2048–2061, 30 May 2013
How to Cite
Demidenko, E., Williams, B. B., Flood, A. B. and Swartz, H. M. (2013), Standard error of inverse prediction for dose–response relationship: approximate and exact statistical inference. Statist. Med., 32: 2048–2061. doi: 10.1002/sim.5668
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- NIAID, the Center for Radiation Dosimetry. Grant Number: U19AI091173
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA). Grant Number: HHSO100201100024C
- NIH/NCI. Grant Numbers: U54 CA151662, CA130880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!