Considerations on covariates and endpoints in multi-arm multi-stage clinical trials selecting all promising treatments
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1150–1163, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Jaki, T. and Magirr, D. (2013), Considerations on covariates and endpoints in multi-arm multi-stage clinical trials selecting all promising treatments. Statist. Med., 32: 1150–1163. doi: 10.1002/sim.5669
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- National Institute for Health Research. Grant Number: NIHR-CDF-2010-03-32
- MRC. Grant Number: MR/J004979/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!