Nowcasting influenza epidemics using non-homogeneous hidden Markov models
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 15, pages 2643–2660, 10 July 2013
How to Cite
Nunes, B., Natário, I. and Lucília Carvalho, M. (2013), Nowcasting influenza epidemics using non-homogeneous hidden Markov models. Statist. Med., 32: 2643–2660. doi: 10.1002/sim.5670
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Fundação Nacional para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal—FCT. Grant Number: DP0881391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!