Non-inferiority and superiority tests for partially matched data when a constraint is placed on the number of new tests
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 15, pages 2515–2528, 10 July 2013
How to Cite
van de Ven, P. M. and Berkhof, J. (2013), Non-inferiority and superiority tests for partially matched data when a constraint is placed on the number of new tests. Statist. Med., 32: 2515–2528. doi: 10.1002/sim.5685
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!