Tutorial in Biostatistics
Methods for dealing with time-dependent confounding
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1584–1618, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Daniel, R.M., Cousens, S.N., De Stavola, B.L., Kenward, M. G. and Sterne, J. A. C. (2013), Methods for dealing with time-dependent confounding. Statist. Med., 32: 1584–1618. doi: 10.1002/sim.5686
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!