Estimating the efficacy of an interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome medication in a randomized trial with both non-adherence and loss to follow-up
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 20, pages 3547–3555, 10 September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Estimating the efficacy of an interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome medication in a randomized trial with both non-adherence and loss to follow-up, Statist. Med., 33; pages 3547–3555, doi: 10.1002/sim.5702, , and (
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: U01-DK065209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!