Multi-profile hidden Markov model for mood, dietary intake, and physical activity in an intervention study of childhood obesity
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 19, pages 3314–3331, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Ip, E. H., Zhang, Q., Schwartz, R., Tooze, J., Leng, X., Han, H. and Williamson, D. A. (2013), Multi-profile hidden Markov model for mood, dietary intake, and physical activity in an intervention study of childhood obesity. Statist. Med., 32: 3314–3331. doi: 10.1002/sim.5719
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!