Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 19, pages 3300–3313, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Read, S., Bath, P.A., Willett, P. and Maheswaran, R. (2013), A study on the use of Gumbel approximation with the Bernoulli spatial scan statistic. Statist. Med., 32: 3300–3313. doi: 10.1002/sim.5746
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!