Using group-based latent class transition models to analyze chronic disability data from the National Long-Term Care Survey 1984–2004
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 20, pages 3569–3589, 10 September 2013
How to Cite
White, T. A. and Erosheva, E. A. (2013), Using group-based latent class transition models to analyze chronic disability data from the National Long-Term Care Survey 1984–2004. Statist. Med., 32: 3569–3589. doi: 10.1002/sim.5782
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!