Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 20, pages 3501–3508, 10 September 2013
How to Cite
Guo, X., Liu, D., Wen, C., He, M. and Wang, X. (2013), Incorporating heterogeneous parent–child environmental effects in biometrical genetic models. Statist. Med., 32: 3501–3508. doi: 10.1002/sim.5785
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2012CB517900
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Number: 10151027501000066
- NSFC. Grant Number: 11001280
- NCET. Grant Number: 12-0559
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!