for the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
A method for processing multivariate data in medical studies†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 20, pages 3436–3448, 10 September 2013
How to Cite
Coubard, O. A. (2013), A method for processing multivariate data in medical studies. Statist. Med., 32: 3436–3448. doi: 10.1002/sim.5788
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!