Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 22, pages 3899–3910, 30 September 2013
How to Cite
Das, K., Li, R., Sengupta, S. and Wu, R. (2013), A Bayesian semiparametric model for bivariate sparse longitudinal data. Statist. Med., 32: 3899–3910. doi: 10.1002/sim.5790
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- NIDA. Grant Number: P50-DA10075-16
- NNSF of China. Grant Number: 11028103
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Number: N01 HC25195
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM31575
- Washington University Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences, NIH. Grant Number: 1U54RR023496
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!