Estimation of causal mediation effects for a dichotomous outcome in multiple-mediator models using the mediation formula
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 24, pages 4211–4228, 30 October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W., Nelson, S. and Albert, J. M. (2013), Estimation of causal mediation effects for a dichotomous outcome in multiple-mediator models using the mediation formula. Statist. Med., 32: 4211–4228. doi: 10.1002/sim.5830
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Maternal and Child Health Program. Grant Number: MC-390592
- Health Resources and Services Administration. Grant Number: MC-00127
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: MC-00334
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: R01DE022674
- National Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: R21-DE16469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!