A Bayesian approach to strengthen inference for case-control studies with multiple error-prone exposure assessments
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 25, pages 4426–4437, 10 November 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Cole, S. R., Richardson, D. B. and Chu, H. (2013), A Bayesian approach to strengthen inference for case-control studies with multiple error-prone exposure assessments. Statist. Med., 32: 4426–4437. doi: 10.1002/sim.5842
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01-CA117841
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH P30 CA077598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!