Logistic-AFT location-scale mixture regression models with nonsusceptibility for left-truncated and general interval-censored data
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 24, pages 4285–4305, 30 October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Tsay, Y.-C., Wu, Y.-C. and Horng, C.-F. (2013), Logistic-AFT location-scale mixture regression models with nonsusceptibility for left-truncated and general interval-censored data. Statist. Med., 32: 4285–4305. doi: 10.1002/sim.5845
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC85-2121-M-001-002, NSC101-2325-B-002-078
- National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX94-9225PP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!