Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Fitting and interpreting continuous-time latent Markov models for panel data†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 26, pages 4581–4595, 20 November 2013
How to Cite
Lange, J. M. and Minin, V. N. (2013), Fitting and interpreting continuous-time latent Markov models for panel data. Statist. Med., 32: 4581–4595. doi: 10.1002/sim.5861
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32 CA009168, R01CA160239
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-0856099
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!