Optimal combination of number of participants and number of repeated measurements in longitudinal studies with time-varying exposure
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 27, pages 4748–4762, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Barrera-Gómez, J., Spiegelman, D. and Basagaña, X. (2013), Optimal combination of number of participants and number of repeated measurements in longitudinal studies with time-varying exposure. Statist. Med., 32: 4748–4762. doi: 10.1002/sim.5870
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA06516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!