Special Issue Paper
Estimation in AB/BA crossover trials with application to bioequivalence studies with incomplete and complete data designs
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 33rd Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 32, Issue 30, pages 5469–5483, 30 December 2013
How to Cite
Jaki, T., Pallmann, P. and Wolfsegger, M. J. (2013), Estimation in AB/BA crossover trials with application to bioequivalence studies with incomplete and complete data designs. Statist. Med., 32: 5469–5483. doi: 10.1002/sim.5886
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!