Members of the PROG-IMT Collaboration are listed in the Supporting information.
Multiple imputation for handling systematically missing confounders in meta-analysis of individual participant data
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 28, pages 4890–4905, 10 December 2013
How to Cite
Resche-Rigon, M., White, I. R., Bartlett, Jonathan W., Peters, S. A.E., Thompson, S. G. and on behalf of the PROG-IMT Study Group (2013), Multiple imputation for handling systematically missing confounders in meta-analysis of individual participant data. Statist. Med., 32: 4890–4905. doi: 10.1002/sim.5894
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Fondation de France. Grant Number: Engt 2010-12449
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: U105260558
- ESRC Follow-On Funding scheme. Grant Number: RES-189-25-0103
- MRC. Grant Number: G0900724
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!