Confidence intervals after multiple imputation: combining profile likelihood information from logistic regressions
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 29, pages 5062–5076, 20 December 2013
How to Cite
Heinze, G., Ploner, M. and Beyea, J. (2013), Confidence intervals after multiple imputation: combining profile likelihood information from logistic regressions. Statist. Med., 32: 5062–5076. doi: 10.1002/sim.5899
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!