Meta-analysis for diagnostic accuracy studies: a new statistical model using beta-binomial distributions and bivariate copulas
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 17–30, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Kuss, O., Hoyer, A. and Solms, A. (2014), Meta-analysis for diagnostic accuracy studies: a new statistical model using beta-binomial distributions and bivariate copulas. Statist. Med., 33: 17–30. doi: 10.1002/sim.5909
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!