Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 46–58, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Su, P.-F. and Chi, Y. (2014), Marginal regression approach for additive hazards models with clustered current status data. Statist. Med., 33: 46–58. doi: 10.1002/sim.5914
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!