Qualitative interaction trees: a tool to identify qualitative treatment–subgroup interactions
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 219–237, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Dusseldorp, E. and Van Mechelen, I. (2014), Qualitative interaction trees: a tool to identify qualitative treatment–subgroup interactions. Statist. Med., 33: 219–237. doi: 10.1002/sim.5933
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- Flemish Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Number: G.0546.09
- Belgian Federal Science Policy. Grant Number: IAP P7/06
- Research Fund of K.U. Leuven. Grant Number: GOA/2010/02
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!