Marginal structural models for skewed outcomes: identifying causal relationships in health care utilization
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1205–1221, 30 March 2014
How to Cite
Héroux, J., Moodie, E. E.M., Strumpf, E., Coyle, N., Tousignant, P. and Diop, M. (2014), Marginal structural models for skewed outcomes: identifying causal relationships in health care utilization. Statist. Med., 33: 1205–1221. doi: 10.1002/sim.6020
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!