A linearization approach for the model-based analysis of combined aggregate and individual patient data
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1460–1476, 30 April 2014
How to Cite
Ravva, P., Karlsson, M. O. and French, J. L. (2014), A linearization approach for the model-based analysis of combined aggregate and individual patient data. Statist. Med., 33: 1460–1476. doi: 10.1002/sim.6045
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!