Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1928–1945, 20 May 2014
How to Cite
Paiva, T., Chakraborty, A., Reiter, J. and Gelfand, A. (2014), Imputation of confidential data sets with spatial locations using disease mapping models. Statist. Med., 33: 1928–1945. doi: 10.1002/sim.6078
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!