A mixture of transition models for heterogeneous longitudinal ordinal data: with applications to longitudinal bacterial vaginosis data
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 18, pages 3204–3213, 15 August 2014
How to Cite
Cheon, K., Thoma, M. E., Kong, X. and Albert, Paul S. (2014), A mixture of transition models for heterogeneous longitudinal ordinal data: with applications to longitudinal bacterial vaginosis data. Statist. Med., 33: 3204–3213. doi: 10.1002/sim.6151
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!