Final version accepted for publication December 1999.
Estimating the causal effects of smoking†
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Symposium on Emerging Statistical Issues in Public Health for the 21st Century
Volume 20, Issue 9-10, pages 1395–1414, 15 - 30 May 2001
How to Cite
Rubin, D. B. (2001), Estimating the causal effects of smoking. Statist. Med., 20: 1395–1414. doi: 10.1002/sim.677
- Issue online: 27 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!