Two-stage methods for the analysis of pooled data
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2115–2130, 30 July 2001
How to Cite
Stukel, T. A., Demidenko, E., Dykes, J. and Karagas, M. R. (2001), Two-stage methods for the analysis of pooled data. Statist. Med., 20: 2115–2130. doi: 10.1002/sim.852
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: MAR 1999
- NCI. Grant Numbers: CA52192, CA62345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!