Estimating prevalence when the true disease status is incompletely ascertained
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 935–949, 30 March 2001
How to Cite
Sasieni, P. (2001), Estimating prevalence when the true disease status is incompletely ascertained. Statist. Med., 20: 935–949. doi: 10.1002/sim.907
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: NOV 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!