Genome instability as a cause of ageing and cancer: Implications of RecQ helicases
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Signaling processes during aging
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 142–151, August 2005
How to Cite
Skouboe, C., Bjergbaek, L. and Andersen, A. H. (2005), Genome instability as a cause of ageing and cancer: Implications of RecQ helicases. Signal Transduction, 5: 142–151. doi: 10.1002/sita.200400052
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!