Blimp-1 is expressed in human and mouse T cell subsets and leads to loss of IL-2 production and to defective proliferation
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 268–279, August 2006
How to Cite
Santner-Nanan, B., Berberich-Siebelt, F., Xiao, Z., Poser, N., Sennefelder, H., Rauthe, S., Vallabhapurapu, D. S., Berberich, I., Schimpl, A., Kreth, H.-W. and Nanan, R. (2006), Blimp-1 is expressed in human and mouse T cell subsets and leads to loss of IL-2 production and to defective proliferation. Signal Transduction, 6: 268–279. doi: 10.1002/sita.200500062
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!