Funding Support: This material is the result of work supported with resources and the use of facilities at Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Houston, TX and the Houston VA HSR&D Center of Innovation (CIN 13-413). The views expressed reflect those of the authors and not necessarily the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs/Baylor College of Medicine.
Examining Sexual Dysfunction in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer: Results of Cross-Sectional Mixed-Methods Research
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sexual Medicine published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of International Society for Sexual Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 141–151, August 2014
How to Cite
Kowalkowski, M. A., Chandrashekar, A., Amiel, G. E., Lerner, S. P., Wittmann, D. A., Latini, D. M. and Goltz, H. H. (2014), Examining Sexual Dysfunction in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer: Results of Cross-Sectional Mixed-Methods Research. Sexual Medicine, 2: 141–151. doi: 10.1002/sm2.24
Additional support was provided by Baylor College of Medicine Scott Department of Urology developmental funding. D.M. Latini also received support from Mentored Research Scholar Grant 06-083-01-CPPB from the American Cancer Society.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Baylor College of Medicine Scott Department of Urology
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: 06-083-01-CPPB
- 3Bladder cancer: A review of non-muscle invasive disease. Cancer Control 2010;17:256–268., , , , , .
- 13Minneapolis, MN: National Computer Systems; 2000.. BSI-18: Administration, scoring and procedures manual.
- 23Prostate cancer and erectile dysfunction: Men's experiences. Int J Men's Health 2002;1:15–29., , , , , .