Personal and organizational outcomes related to job stress and Type-A behavior: a study of Canadian and Chinese employees
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 129–137, April 2005
How to Cite
Jamal, M. (2005), Personal and organizational outcomes related to job stress and Type-A behavior: a study of Canadian and Chinese employees. Stress and Health, 21: 129–137. doi: 10.1002/smi.1047
- Issue online: 5 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2004
- Social Sciences Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-99-0203
- Fonds pour la formation de chercheurs de l'aide à la recherce. Grant Number: 99-ER-0506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.