The ability of ‘family friendly’ organizational resources to predict work–family conflict and job and family satisfaction
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 223–234, October 2005
How to Cite
Brough, P., O'Driscoll, M. P. and Kalliath, T. J. (2005), The ability of ‘family friendly’ organizational resources to predict work–family conflict and job and family satisfaction. Stress and Health, 21: 223–234. doi: 10.1002/smi.1059
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2005
- New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science and Technology.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.