A model of work-related well-being for educators in South Africa
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 263–274, October 2006
How to Cite
Jackson, L. T. B., Rothmann, S. and van de Vijver, F. J. R. (2006), A model of work-related well-being for educators in South Africa. Stress and Health, 22: 263–274. doi: 10.1002/smi.1098
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2005
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2053917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.