Psychosocial stressors may be strongly associated with suicide attempts
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 191–198, August 2007
How to Cite
Baca-Garcia, E., Parra, C. P., Perez-Rodriguez, M. M., Sastre, C. D., Torres, R. R., Saiz-Ruiz, J. and de Leon, J. (2007), Psychosocial stressors may be strongly associated with suicide attempts. Stress and Health, 23: 191–198. doi: 10.1002/smi.1137
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.