The meaning of stress from schoolchildren's perspective
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 287–293, October 2008
How to Cite
Kostenius, C. and Öhrling, K. (2008), The meaning of stress from schoolchildren's perspective. Stress and Health, 24: 287–293. doi: 10.1002/smi.1180
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
- The Arctic Children Project, EU Grant Interreg III Kolarctic. Grant Number: KA 0087
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.