Linking household income and work–family conflict: a moderated mediation study
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 144–162, April 2011
How to Cite
Ford, M. T. (2011), Linking household income and work–family conflict: a moderated mediation study. Stress and Health, 27: 144–162. doi: 10.1002/smi.1328
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.