Consistent-sufficient sleep predicts improvements in self-regulatory performance and psychological strain
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 314–324, October 2011
How to Cite
Barber, L. K. and Munz, D. C. (2011), Consistent-sufficient sleep predicts improvements in self-regulatory performance and psychological strain. Stress and Health, 27: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/smi.1364
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.